SING AND MUSIC PLAY (TERM 2 2021)
Do you want to do some fun sing and music play with Brittney Rae?
Join us every Tuesday in Term 2 :)
Sing and Play with Brittany Rae is an interactive music and movement program designed to develop a child's understanding and appreciation for the art of music. Children learn through singing, echo songs, games, movement, dance, body percussion, improvisation and playing a range of instruments.
The instructor uses a range of music and movement props such as: tambourines, drums, keyboard and more to aid the learning process.
How this works?
- Children are dropped off at our centre between 3:30pm-4:00. (Small number of local pick ups available from local school).
- Our early childhood educator/nanny will help get the children settled and fed with some healthy afternoon tea and homework help in the first 45 min.
- Children will get 1 full hour of Sing and music play with Brittney Rae.
- Children will have option of free play or homework help
- Children get picked up at 5:30pm.
Duration: 2-hours every Tuesday (Term 2)
Day: Tuesdays, 27 April - 22 June 2021
Location: 186B Victoria Rd, Drummoyne
(Free parking is available on surrounding streets such as Renwick St/Lyons Rd/Wrights Rd or across the road at the Formosa Street carpark or IGA carpark)
Afternoon tea will be provided - please advise of any dietary requirements/allergies.
Class suitable for K-6. No prior experience needed.