SPARK KIDS ART & CRAFT (TERM 2 2021)
Does your child love arts and craft? Our after school classes and nanny service is relaxed and fun.
How this works?
- Children are dropped off at our centre between 3:30pm-4:00. (Small number of local pick ups available from local school).
- Our early childhood educator/nanny will help get the children settled and fed with some healthy afternoon tea in the first 30min.
- Children will create arts and craft according to our weekly plan below:
- Children will then have the option of play or homework help.
- Children get picked up at 5:30pm.
Week1. Monster and unicorn puppets with paper bags
Week2. 3D Paper city model
Week3. Mother's day card and paper flowers
Week4. Super heros and princess papaer mache
Week5. Dream catcher
Week6. Treasure box/time capsule decorations
Week7. Fluffly slime making
Week8. Air dried clay designs
Week9. Painting of air dried clay
Duration: 2 hours every Wednesday
Date: Term 2 Wednesdays 21 April - 23 June 2021
Location: 186B Victoria Rd, Drummoyne
(Free parking is available on surrounding streets such as Renwick St/Lyons Rd/Wrights Rd or across the road at the Formosa Street carpark or IGA carpark)
Afternoon tea will be provided - please advise of any dietary requirements/allergies.