Crafting fun: Talking Animal Portrait (Online workshop)
Talking Animal Portrait - School Holiday Workshop –
Do you love to draw and craft? In this School Holiday workshop, you will have a chance to draw, paint and do craft with mixed media. If you have a love of animals, this class is for you! You’ll learn to draw and create your favourite animal portrait and see it come to life using the help of technology! A fun class for learning to draw an animal, paint and create a collage using mixed media.
This class is designed so parents can get some more work done and the kids learn a new skill and get to virtually socialise with other kids. Or parents can make it a bonding activity with their kids.
What you’ll need for this class (most of these you probably have at home):
- Craft glue/ glue stick/ sticky tape
- Thick A3 paper or 2 A4 paper joined together side by side.
- A pencil
- A sharpie/ a texta/ a marker
- Colour pencils/ crayons/ watercolour or poster paint
- Decorative materials (see if you have the following items or whatever you have at home- it would be a fun scavenger hunt!): paper, coloured paper, stickers, old magazines, newspaper, buttons, wool/ yarn/ string
- Phone or Tablet for the ‘My Talking Pet’ app
After you have registered, you’ll be sent a zoom link for this workshop.
Length: 1 hour zoom class
Date and Time: Wednesday 29th September 3:30-4:30pm
*Discover vouchers accepted with code DS25, you will need to email the voucher upon purchase.