After school - Lego Workshop (TERM 1 2022)
Want your child to experience the amazing possibilities of science, tech and maths though playing with LEGO? Partnering with Bricks4kidz we will be making fun creations weekly, your child will learn to grow their interest and knowledge of building and enjoy their afternoons with other enthusiastic LEGO peers.
How this works?
- Children are dropped off at our centre between 3:45pm-4:00. (Earlier local pick ups available from local school).
- Our Seed & Spark nanny will help get the children settled and fed with some healthy afternoon tea in the first 30min.
- Children will create with LEGO every week for 1 full hour.
- Children will have option of play or homework help
- Children get picked up at 5:30pm.
Date: Mondays 7 February 2022- 4 April 2022 (9 weeks)
Our LEGO workshop explore Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths related
topics every week with the engineering design process prevalent during the lesson.
Students will be introduced to a range of materials and tools to be able to make their designs
In every lesson, students will follow the following process to complete tasks at hand:
– IDENTIFY the need & constraints
– RESEARCH the problem
– IMAGINE possible solutions
– PLAN steps for a given solution
– BUILD a prototype
– TEST & evaluate the prototype
– IMPROVE & redesign the prototype
Location: 186B Victoria Rd, Drummoyne
(Free parking is available on surrounding streets such as Renwick St/Lyons Rd/Wrights Rd or across the road at the Formosa Street carpark or IGA carpark)
Afternoon tea will be provided - please advise of any dietary requirements/allergies.
If you would like to enrol into a different day please join our wait list to be notified: join the waitlist here!
Discover vouchers accepted so book now to not miss out - please use the original coupon code: DS25 and email firstname.lastname@example.org your QR code.