Beginner Resin Art Workshops!
Want to Learn Resin Art?
Learn how to work with food-safe epoxy resin and pigments to decorate a cheeseboard and coasters in our fun interactive resin workshop.
In this 2 hour workshop you will be guided by an experienced instructor on:
- Basics of epoxy resin and resin safety
- How to prep your board and coasters with painter's tape
- How to mix, colour and pour resin onto your wooden pieces
- Tips and tricks to create ceiling and lacing
Unleash your creativity plus you get to bring home something useable or giftable!
You take home from this beginner Resin art workshop:
- 1 x Cheese Board (variety of Acacia wooden boards to choose from)
- 4 x Coasters
- Plus skills to keep on creating with resin!
Your experienced instructor will then do a step-by-step demonstration on how to mix colour and create a beautiful ocean/seascape resin board. We will then share all the secrets to get the frothy, lacing cells in the waves.
There are lots of colours/pigments/ mica available for you to choose to colour your artwork on the day.
This beginner class is suited to those aged 16 and above, no experience is necessary, all levels are welcome.
Workshops are run every week, click on the drop down below to check availability. Be quick our dates book out really quickly.
Location: Seed & Spark Creative Space, 186B Victoria Road Drummoyne, 2047.
- This workshop is for ages 16+ and may not be suitable if you are pregnant.
- Non-toxic & quality food-safe resin is used for this workshop
- Pieces require a minimum of 24 hours to set so they will need to be picked up from the venue the following day.
- Boards and coasters are subject to availability and may be different from photos.